What you’ll be responsible for:
- Completes product technical software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs programming activities which may require research.
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defect
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to have:
- Minimum 6 years of software engineering with C# and .NET development experience.
- Minimum 4 years working within Web/REST Services or Web API.
- Must have experience with MS SQL Server.
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
- .NET core software development experience.
- Experience with MS Azure or other cloud technologies.
- Microsoft and other programming/software engineering related certifications.
- Experience with MS Entity Framework/Core Framework.
- Test Driven Development and Unit Testing.
- Experience with development across all phases of the SDLC.
- OpenAPI/Swagger experience.
- Redis experience.
- MSMQ (Microsoft Message Queuing) experience.
- Blazor WebAssembly experience.