Description & Requirements
At Jack Henry, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. We can’t do it without you.
This position can be worked fully remotely anywhere in the U.S. The working hours will be flexible 7 am-5 pm time zone dependent.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Design data solutions for business units and software engineering teams.
- Develop data pipelines and visualizations to support BU and software engineer’s data requirements.
- Creating and updating reports and visualizations with stakeholders that provide insight into key data points
- Translating requirements and develop software architectures and designs for new reporting features
- Ensure data solutions meet security and audit requirements.
What you’ll need to have:
- Minimum of 4 year of experience in data engineering and software development
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related industry experience field
What would be nice for you to have:
- Knowledge of data visualization design and principles
- Relational databases, SQL Server, Google Spanner, Google BigQuery, or PostgreSQL preferred
- Document databases, MongoDB preferred
- Stream processing solutions, Kafka or Pub/Sub preferred
- Search solutions, MongoDB preferred
- Knowledge and experience working with data solutions in cloud platforms such as Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of data analytic processes.
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, or C#.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience or knowledge of Agile Software Development processes
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Process oriented with great documentation skills