The team is looking for a Network Technician that will be responsible for performing IOS upgrades and hardware tech refreshes on Financial Institution jConect routers. The IOS upgrade will require scheduling, uploading IOS and scheduling router reload. The tech refresh will require customer communication, building replacement routers, shipping and scheduling router upgrade with the client.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Configures and troubleshooting Cisco routers.
- Provides phone support to internal and external clients relative to networking technology specifically related to IOS and hardware tech refresh.
- Installs LAN/WAN equipment for internal and/or external clients.
- May participate in testing and analysis of connection environments.
- Maintains working knowledge in field of networking.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to have:
- Cisco certification or Network+ certification required.
- No previous job-related experience required.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Able to install LAN/WAN equipment and configure and troubleshoot peripheral devices such as routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Basic knowledge of troubleshooting procedures for support of applicable hardware/equipment.
- Good communication and customer relation skills.