Hybrid Splunk Developer
This position will be based out of Arlington, VA
Clearance: Having a TS/SCI at least DoD 8570 cert level IAT/IAM II is required.
- Design efficient and reusable reports and dashboards to integrate multiple mission applications’ health, performance and operational data systems into Splunk
- Direct and monitor reporting in Splunk dashboards to reflect compliance status of DISA JSP with all directed information assurance vulnerability alerts and bulletins, Computer Tasking Orders, and other compulsory cyber security directives.
- Create front-end automated data visualization services using Splunk
- Create viewable Splunk dashboards to provide visibility into ingested log data
- Create alerts that trigger/activate on configured setting to deploy or sends a note/email/attachments to a particulate destination email or groups
- Create security rules (alerts) that trigger on anomalous activities or threat detections
- Utilize Qmulos, Splunk, Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Host Based Security System (HBSS), and Tanium toassess/validate/monitor the security controls and security posture of the enterprise and system level in order to support on-going authorization
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- DoD 8570 IAM II certification
- Splunk Core Certified Power User. Equivalent certification or higher
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and be able to appropriately present highly technical material to both technical and non-technical audiences
- An active Secret security clearance (with ability to hold TS/SCI) is required prior to start.
- Experience in Splunk Dashboard Development.
- Prior experience as a network intrusion analyst or Security Operations Center analyst.
- Experience configuring and maintaining the tool in a multi-tenant environment
Experience with one or more Security tools: