Job Title: Windows Systems Administrator
Job Location: Kearneysville, WV
Project Length: Multiple Year
Clearance Requirement: US citizens with an ability to obtain a clearance.
- Provides or assists in Windows application administration, application patching/upgrades, and security remediation, executing approved scripts, maintaining various environments and monitoring system performance.
- Prepares detailed reports which might include system requirements such as concurrent usage factors, data storage requirements and response rates.
- Projects long-range requirements for application administration and design in conjunction with other managers in the information systems function.
- Designs, creates, and maintains systems in a client/server environment.
- Designs, implements, and maintains complex applications with respect to access methods, access time, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection, protection and security documentation, and statistical methods.
- Includes maintenance of application configurations, overall monitoring of standards and procedures, file design and storage, and integration of systems through database design.
- Able to communicate with management, technicians, and end-users to evaluate need prior to development of an automated solution.
- 24x7x365 Duty Analyst Support – rotating schedule.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Extensive experience with Windows Server 2012 and/or 2016 required.
- At least six years of experience as a Windows Administrator.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is required.
- Experience with DISA STIGS compliance is a plus.
- Experience with Linux is a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment is a plus.
- Security+ Certification required.