Parent Company Description:
Our Client is a group of companies a 500M+ group that brings tech-enabled talent solutions and platforms to mid and large enterprise customers. Our mission is to disrupt traditional service offerings and build innovative talent platforms and solutions that provide exceptional value to our customers.
Here is a wonderful opportunity to lead and own a part of a disruptive new total talent platform. As the CEO of our total talent solutions platform (VMS and ATS), you will be responsible for leading the company's strategic direction, driving growth, and ensuring the platform delivers exceptional value to our customers. You will be a dynamic and commercially savvy leader with a deep understanding of the talent industry, enthusiastic about disrupting traditional contingent and permanent hiring models and creating innovative tech-enabled solutions. You will build this platform from its inception leveraging the vast resources of the parent company. A qualified applicant will be versatile in being the voice of this product, leading it financially, and driving product and delivery teams to define ICP and grow the market. There are already existing clients and problems that it solves, and you will have a customer base to implement and grow off.
- Function as the brand ambassador of the company and be responsible for effective leadership and execution of the company mission and growth goals.
- Build and collaborate with teams in sales, product, and delivery to develop and implement the organization's strategic plan. Be the conduit between these organizations.
- Exercise fiscal responsibility and provide oversight for the group's allocation of resources, ensuring long-term financial sustainability, and the integrity of the business model.
- Develop, implement, and be accountable for the company's annual budget and operating plan. On an ongoing basis, measure performance against objectives and report the results to the Chairman and other stakeholders.
- Lead efforts to forge new alliances, partnerships, and collaborations to promote the company's agenda and priorities.
- Set the organizational values and business culture for the company and ensure that all staff and volunteers live the values.
- Cultivate cross-brand collaboration with the group of companies, fostering a culture of teamwork, transparency, and results.
- Manage Profit and Loss costing for the organization.
- Proven experience in building and leading a commercially successful digital talent platform or a talent product organization such as an MSP or VMS.
- Proven experience in structuring commercial deals with large enterprises and complementary products and platforms.
- Proven experience in building digital products and talent communities.
- Proven experience in building personal and company brands and being seen as a credible voice in the industry.
- A dynamic, purposeful leader/communicator with a record of developing, mentoring, and managing staff
- performance and fostering an entrepreneurial customer-focused team.
- An ability to anticipate, discern, and act on industry trends and changing market conditions within the talent solutions world.
- Proven experience in understanding traditional contract staffing, direct hire, RPO/MSP, and the SOW world. Building effective commercial models that can disrupt traditional models.
- Strong financial, budgetary, and business acumen to ensure the long-term fiscal health and sustainability of the company.
- A strong enterprising spirit and an ability to translate new opportunities into measurable results.
- Ability to attract and retain top-caliber talent with a strong commitment to empowering and developing a high-performing and diverse team to ensure cohesiveness around operational goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA strongly preferred.