The Digital Delivery team develops innovative member and team member experiences that leverage the latest technologies in open source and the Azure cloud. Digital Delivery team is responsible for engineering modern web applications to implement a complete UI and micro services for multi device, multi-platform mobile and desktop web applications. As a member of this team your role will be a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) working in a
Scrum environment, you will test software applications and features using test suites and scripts, perform anomaly reporting, software analysis, develop automated software test packages using various technologies, perform functional and performance testing.
Additionally, you will test applications built within MS Dynamics 360 ERP and be responsible for defining, reviewing, and executing test cases. Along with providing support for one or more existing software applications. This includes application issue-analysis/resolution, configuration, managing security/permissions, and providing assistance to users. They would also collaborate with other divisions of client primarily ISD Cloud team.
• Design, implement and execute integration and end-to-end test cases and scripts for Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications.
• Responsible for building robust, and high–quality test automation solutions for functional and regression testing of Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications.
• Perform testing of the CRM applications and integrations to other systems.
• Diagnose, report, track and assist in resolving quality issues.
• Analyze the business requirements and assist technical leads and Product Owners with defining the acceptance criteria for the features that are being developed.
• Work closely with the development team to debug testing failures and implement solutions to fix reoccurring issues.
• Ensure comprehensive test coverage by working closely with the product and engineering teams to prioritize testing execution and report on test execution progress and results.
• Participate in design and specification reviews and use this information to design test plans.
• Set up pipeline as a code for Continuous testing & continuous integration pipeline to integrate automation scripts into CI/CD pipeline.
Qualifications – knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics365
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role.
• Extensive knowledge of JAVA programming language.
• Experience with Automated Testing Frameworks and Test Strategies.
• Experience with TDD/BDD
• Knowledge of Web Application Testing, Performance Testing, Regression Testing, Database Testing and Web Service Testing.
• Knowledge of Model Driven Apps and Canvas Apps
• Experience with executing automated test scripts using Selenium, EasyRepro,etc.
• Hands-on quality assurance experience testing software solutions built within the Microsoft Power Platform including Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate/Flow.
• Extensive knowledge of the software testing life cycle
• Strong understanding of modern cloud platforms.
• Working knowledge of Scrum Agile concepts
• Working knowledge of Spring Boot framework.
• Working knowledge using build tools like MAVEN and configuration management/source control tools like GIT.
• Desired- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology- related field or equivalent number of years of experience.
• Desired- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in software testing