Description & Requirements
At Jack Henry, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. We can’t do it without you.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Checks out and approves operational quality of system equipment to ensure operational quality and performance of JHA software.
- Performs remote customer work including design, installations, repairs, testing, and/or maintenance on technical products.
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system and JHA software.
- Troubleshoots issues and will often work across product and organizational lines to achieve optimal resolution.
- Serves as liaison between the company and customers.
- Conveys customer feedback to technical design and engineering staff.
- May provide ongoing application, network and security support including servers, firewalls, routers, active directories, etc.
What you’ll need to have:
- Minimum of five years of experience as a Window Server Administrator.
- Experience with IIS Certificates.
- Basic Networking Experience.