Location: Mark Center, 4800 Mark Center Drive, Alexandria, VA 22311.
Work Schedule: 100% Onsite
Shift Schedule: 6 am – 2 pm or 9 am – 5 pm
- Maintain responsibility network policies
- Monitor new complex systems
- Sustain and maintain a production database environment, a replica test database environment, and an unclassified but similar database environment
- Coordinate and assist with deployment and support activities
- Develop data migration plans and scripts
- Update, patch, and improve the application and database as required
- Configure and install systems hardware or software and maintain server and domain security requirements.
- Plan and schedule the installation of new or modified hardware, operating systems and applications software
- Maintain systems configuration and manage the installation and integration of system fixes, upgrades and enhancements.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience. Add’l experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Candidate must possess an active DOD TS/SCI security clearance and be able to obtain and maintain a CI Poly.
- Must have experience as a Database Administrator to include tasks such as data migration, data replication, user administration, backup and recovery, performance tuning, issue investigation, issue resolution, and general administration.
- Must have experience using Oracle SQL/PLSQL, and SQL in general.
- Experience developing database structures that fit into overall architecture of the system under development.
- Skilled, thoughtful, and detail-oriented professional.
- IAT Level II Baseline Certification (e.g. CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP.)
Have skills in the following areas:
- Experience managing Oracle Databases in both Windows and Linux environments
- Experience working with and managing Oracle Identity and Access Manager suite.
- Managing all aspects of an Oracle database including installation, configuration, and data migration.
- Performance monitoring, troubleshooting, security, backups, and data recovery.
- Installing, patching, maintaining, and monitoring Oracle databases
- Create and maintain SQL and PL/SQL queries and shell scripts
- Providing maintenance support for database systems.
- Data Extraction, transformation, and loading
- Perform routine security and authentication measures
- Prior experienced with DISA and DISA’s support to mission partners
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly Preferred
- Experience with one or more of the following: Solarwinds, Atlassian, ACAS, Ansiblie Tower, Spacewalk, WSUS, Microsoft, Lumension, Adbe, CITRIX, HP, CISCO, VMWare, NETAPP, APACHE, Splunk, RHEL, IBM Tivoli