The Analyst will serve in an Asset Based Testing role that will help plan, scope, execute, and report testing of IT and Information Security controls. The Analyst will be responsible for all phases of the assessment and communications with business partners and other stakeholders. They will work in an Agile environment.
- Planning & Scoping of Asset Based Assessments to include development of communications, risk & control matrices, scope documents and other supporting information
- Perform walk-throughs with business partners identifying actual versus expected controls
- Create test strategies to test actual controls
- Document all work performed to meet the IIA reperformance standard
- Document issues and final reports
- Present to leadership results of assessments
- Any other duties as assigned to support the program
- Experience in control testing to include experience in some of the three lines of defense (Audit, ERM, First Line areas)
- Experience in working with all levels of staff, management, stakeholders, and third parties
- CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CCSP or other Information Security certifications
Bank Secrecy Section
- Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies, procedures and regulations pertaining to the Bank
- Secrecy Act.