Qualifications -- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Extensive experience designing and deploying data integration (ETL) solutions in a data warehousing, BI environment involving complex data transformations, change, data capture, and error handling.
- Advanced experience with SQL Server ETL Development and its related tools (SSIS, SSRS, SSMS, Visual Studio), including extracting, transforming, and loading data from various data sources and APIs.
- Advanced experience with production SSIS packages troubleshooting and development.
- Solid hands-on experience and knowledge of ETL technology in use in projects.
- Strong coding expertise with extensive knowledge and understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC).
- Solid hands-on experience and knowledge of database concepts of data modeling and mapping including normalization, dimensionality, referential integrity, indexes, keys, master data, and metadata.
- Advanced knowledge in applying appropriate test methodologies and QA processes which includes writing test plans and test cases
- Experience with source code controls such as GIT or ADO
- Experience in Python or other programming languages