Location: Mark Center, 4800 Mark Center Drive, Alexandria, VA 22311.
Work Schedule: 100% Onsite
- Member of solution test teams, conducting load stress, and regression testing in virtualized and cloud environments
- Provide continuous development and continuous integration to include operational engineering and integration, release management, implementation & migration, and training & knowledge transfer
Operational Engineering and Integration:
- Sustain and maintain the classified test bed environment to include patching and sustainment of test servers
- Document and deliver an approach for automated acceptance testing, integration/regression testing, all new applications, and all new capabilities
- Integrate, sustain, and mature the release management and automated testing lifecycle for CESO capabilities.
- Conduct automated testing of all new capabilities utilizing the current Amazon C2S enabled architectures and tools to include Ansible, Cloud Formations, JMETER, etc.
- Develop an ongoing plan for continual testing and acceptance from development into operations in a streamlined efficient manner
- Develop, document, and conduct operational acceptance testing for all new capabilities. This includes outlining operational acceptance criteria (with Government approval), both technical and non-technical and delivering a report to the Government recommending a path forward.
- Manage and sustain the integration and testing environments on the unclassified and classified infrastructure both on premise and in the cloud to validate all capabilities and technologies prior to being deployed on the production environment.
- Maintain software release matrices across integration and testing environments.
- Stage new and upgraded services components or services to integration and testing environment.
- Conduct testing for all new and upgraded services components or services to include unit, system, integration, regression and user acceptance testing based on documented requirements and policies.
- Complete all acceptance testing (functional, technical, user, regression, performance, and load)
- Develop any required test scripts associated with the scope of testing procedures
- Perform modifications and adjustments to new and upgraded services components or services as a result of testing and validate results.
- Perform configuration management and change management activities related to integration and testing services.
- Conduct site surveys, as necessary, to assess existing equipment and software being used to validate release package requirements and dependencies
- Support and participate in application upgrades or migrations and provide applicable services to upgrade tools, database, operating system and infrastructure including testing with the application support teams.
- Create, support, and sustain the processes, technical and non-technical, to efficiently and securely move system changes and code from the test environment into the production environment and ensure 99% parity between both environments.
- Develop and document detailed technical specifications that define and support the build, test and deployment plans for the standard core SW image(s), with Government approval.
- Conduct system-level and end-user testing of core SW image(s) to validate that they perform in accordance with the approved specifications and can be deployed successfully and operate with all supported applications, HW and SW
Implementation & Migration:
- Facilitate the migration of customer data and metadata onto the CESO architecture and applications
- Install or migrate new and upgraded services components or services into operations
- Ensure there is segregation of duties between the application developer testers and the release management testers.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as required
- Review and approve release acceptance testing plans, prior to submission to the Government for final approval.
- Perform validation tests on all new and upgraded services components or services.
- Develop testing and integration procedures, with Government approval, for data network design, engineering and security that meet requirements and adhere to defined policies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT and 4+ years of experience; Additional experience may substitute for degree
- 3+ years of hands-on testing experience in virtualized and cloud environments, ideally with federal government
- Strong knowledge of networking and operating systems
- Virtualization, VM image builds & security hardening
- Candidate must possess an active DOD TS/SCI level security clearance, and may be required to obtain a CI Poly in the future.
- Experience working in a high op-temp, top secret environment
- IAT Level II Baseline Certification (e.g. CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP)
- Prior experienced with DISA and DISA’s support to mission partners