Description & Requirements
At Jack Henry, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. We can’t do it without you.
The working hours will be 8-5 pm CST with after-hours rotation and after-hours work as needed. This position can be worked anywhere remotely in the U.S.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Maintaining responsibility for the configuration, availability, and performance of hosted applications.
- Performing IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging, and implementation of applications programs in support of one or more functional areas.
- Analyzing, installing, acquiring, modifying, and supporting operating systems, databases, or utility software.
- Performing troubleshooting, resolution, and problem analysis.
- Monitoring alerting systems and servers.
- Collaborating with the Internal infrastructure team to support multiple products in a public cloud.
- Maintaining in-depth documentation of activities and system configuration.
- Driving continual service improvement.
- Executing test processes and scenarios, tracking results, and making recommendations of system fixes.
- Assisting with network disaster recovery initiatives. Implement solutions to streamline disaster recovery.
What you’ll need to have:
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in information technology.
- Experience diagraming solutions and documenting processes and standards.
- Experience with scripting and/or automation (i.e. PowerShell, Bash, Python, Dome9, Terraform, etc.).
- Working knowledge of cloud infrastructure or application experience working with Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, or a public cloud.
- Experience in systems administration, architecture, or engineering.
- Experience working in a DevOps environment - (Kubernetes, Kafka, CI/CD, Agile concepts, GIT)
- Ability to participate in an on-call rotation and potentially work nights and weekends, based on business needs.
- Experience with networking concepts (i.e. subnetting, protocols, WAN connectivity, virtual networks).
- This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, and Information Technology.
- Experience with the Financial Services Industry and regulated environments