Clearance Level: Must have an active Secret clearance.
Years of Experience: 10+ years
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree, relevant experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
The Infrastructure Engineer - Cloud Architect shall have extensive experience in cloud computing that includes on-premise, hybrid, and commercial cloud management. The engineer will be, at least, a mid to senior-level engineer capable of mentoring junior developers and engineers. The engineer shall be able to provision, manage, and secure cloud infrastructure with expertise through infrastructure as code implementations at an Individual Contributor level. The engineer will possess effective communication skills to interact with various stakeholders internal and external to the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent technical degree; or equivalent industry experience.
- Three-plus (3+) years of experience developing production software leveraging modern languages (including: Java, Python, Go, NodeJS, etc.)
- One-plus (1+) years of experience developing containerized services deployed in production on orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm, etc
- Three-plus (3+) years of experience with agile and lean software development philosophies.
- One-plus (1+) years of experience working with relational and/or non-relational databases e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch etc.
- Two-plus (2+) years of demonstrated experience with modern version control systems such as Git, Subversion, Mercurial, etc.
- Clearable to a SECRET or above security clearance
- CompTIA Security+ CE or other DoD 8570 IAT II certification
- Seven-plus (7+) years of demonstrated experience working as a software engineer leveraging large scale cloud infrastructure as their primary application platform.
- Seven-plus (7+) years of demonstrated experience building declarative infrastructure using modern Infrastructure as Code techniques
- The resume has two (2) or more examples of successfully leading software, data center, and/or on-premise infrastructure engineering teams in adoption of cloud, hybrid and on-premise cloud-native architect.