Organize, facilitate, and coordinate project initiatives from inception through implementation, under the direction, guidance, and mentorship of Project Supervisor, or management. Create and update administrative processes documentation, produce routine reports. Meeting scheduling that may include travel coordination. Provide general team administrative support. Establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Serve on teams and task groups for projects/initiatives within the Business Information Security Operations, Information Security and other teams across the organization.
- Schedule and attend assigned meetings and distribute meeting notes to all attendees. Manage action plans and action items and monitor deadlines.
- Escalate task issues to Project Supervisor for resolution.
- Create, update, and maintain team best practices documentation related to team administrative processes.
- Collaborate with various levels of staff to accomplish tasks/assignments.
- Serve as a primary resource to team members.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of experience supporting C-level executives that have led an entire department or business unit.
- Possess an advanced skillset on the latest productivity tools and computer technologies.
- Effective organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Multi-tasker with a high degree of accuracy and a logical thinking skillset aligned with being a seasoned admin professional.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self-organized with the ability to work independently, overseeing tasks and projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Adherence to a high level of confidentiality.