This position is 100% Onsite – Washington DC (next to the White House)
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI (SCI eligibility) clearance and Sec + certification is a must
- Responsible for the overall SharePoint development support and maintenance of the Microsoft SharePoint sites, pages and content design and development.
- Provide support for workflows, jQuery, C#, .net development, APIs, SharePoint App Model, WSP, CSS, AJAX, JSON, XML and other programming languages and functionalities.
- Maintain the existing and future integrated systems to include custom and third-party applications.
- Provide SharePoint design support – use of SharePoint Designer or other third-party HTML editors, user interface and user experience, creation of custom web parts, libraries, InfoPath forms, content management, pages, sub sites, custom workflows and automation, custom form creation and integration of third party applications in the SharePoint platform.
- Provide support for integrated services with existing custom .Net and Java based applications.
- SharePoint is integrated with various other services internal and external to the enterprise. The use of hardware load balancing platforms, federation solutions and automation tools are in-place to provide access to the service for internal and external customers.
- Support compliance rate , vulnerability management, and security compliance.
- Provide a quarterly vulnerability and security compliance status report based on scans provided by internal sources, currently Tenable Nessus, citing the current vulnerability levels and security guidance compliance.
- Provide a service improvement plan. The plan shall include hardware and software requirements, update or upgrade requirements, risk and mitigations, test plan with timeline, and overall recommendations.
We need someone with front end Application development with some Backend development and lot of custom development experience.
Senior Applications Developer skills education:
- 10+ years experience with designing, building and modifying standalone application software
- 10+ years experience developing in SharePoint, 2+ years within SharePoint 2019.
- 5+ years experience developing in an Agile environment.
- 5+ years experience working in a Virtual infrastructure
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- jQuery, C#, .net development, APIs, SharePoint App Model, WSP, CSS, AJAX, JSON, XML and other programming languages and functionalities.