Location: Mark Center, 4800 Mark Center Drive, Alexandria, VA 22311.
Work Schedule: 100% onsite
Clearance: TS/SCI with the ability to obtain and maintain a CI Poly.
Certification: IAT Level II Baseline Certification (e.g. CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP
Provide continuous development and continuous integration to include operational engineering and integration, release management, implementation & migration, and training & knowledge transfer.
Operational Engineering and Integration:
- Design, build, and maintain capabilities utilizing the current Amazon C2S enabled architectures and tools to include Ansible, Cloud Formations, JMETER, EC2, ELB, RDS, Lambda, Terraform, and S3.
- Document and deliver an approach for automated acceptance testing, including tools and processes
- Document and deliver an approach for automated integration and regression testing, including tools and processes
- Manage and sustain the integration and testing environments on the unclassified and classified infrastructure both on premise and in the cloud to validate all capabilities and technologies prior to being deployed on the production environment.
- Stage new and upgraded services components or services to integration and testing environment.
- Develop any required scripts associated with the scope of operational procedures
- Perform modifications and adjustments to new and upgraded services components or services as a result of testing and validate results.
- Improve and sustain the unclassified and classified CESO environments. Mature and engineer improvements to the cloud infrastructure and architecture to support continuous development and continuous integration utilizing modern practices and tools.
- Maintain documentation of code developed in support of CESO environments.
- Participate in the release management process.
- Prepare data network design, engineering, and security plans and schedules to support new and enhanced applications, architectures and standards
- Develop testing and integration procedures, with Government approval, for data network design, engineering and security that meet requirements and adhere to defined policies
- Manage all designated data network devices in accordance with CESO policies (including security oversight and change management policies)
- BA and 8+ years of experience. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 3+ years of hands-on engineering and administration experience in virtualized environments, ideally with federal government
- Candidate must Currently have a TS/SCI with the ability to obtain and maintain a CI Poly.
- IAT Level II Baseline Certification (e.g. CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP)ONE of the following certifications to be obtained within 120 days of hire: Amazon System Operations certification OR Amazon Developer certification within 120 days
- Prior experienced with DISA and DISA’s support to mission partners