We are looking for mid to high-level Front-end engineer with extensive experience in React as well as in Angular version 8 and up, who will be part of a Digital Delivery team responsible for the client side of our service. Primary focus of this role will be to implement a complete responsive UI web application. The Front-end engineer will support innovative member and team member experiences that leverage the latest technologies in open source and the cloud technologies.
Main duties will include in ideating, experimenting, and developing modules, components, and coupling them into a functional application.
- Develop new client facing features for interactive web applications that rely heavily on REST APIs using modern web technologies.
- Work closely with Product Owner, UX and fellow engineers to understand and build web application from scratch
- Ensure responsive implementation
- Collaborate with fellow engineers, designers, analysts to define, design, and ship new features
- Develop high quality, shippable code in short increments
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Implement UI component design focused on re-usability/scalability/extensibility/supportability
- Must have hands-on experience in Angular 8 and up
- Must have hands-on experience in React
- Experience in writing test cases using Karma, Protractor and other frameworks
- Experience working with Azure DevOps and/or AWS
- Experience with Github
- Strong hands on development with Single Page Applications
- 5+ years of experience developing dynamic, highly interactive user interfaces for the web
- Ability to manage and interface with and interface with APIs and RESTful web services
- DevOps experience such as creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Well versed in software architecture patters
- Must be an expert in CSS3, boot strap and any other similar technologies
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Agile (XP)
- Follow best practices with client-side Angular code
- Be able to create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ability to perform unit testing
- Be proficient in TypeScript development
- Knowledge and experience with WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards and guidelines
- Experience with accessibility audit and quality assurance tool and processes.
- Experience working in Agile environment