Location: Tampa, FL
The ideal candidate should have extensive Microsoft Power Platform and SharePoint Online / 2019 experience. Experience with migration of SharePoint to online products is desired.
- Configure, manage, and maintain SharePoint systems and other web portals.
- Train and support end users on SharePoint administration and usage.
- Configure SharePoint services and settings and document those configurations, along with architecture. Manage disk space usage, file size limits, and site quotas and create / manage content databases.
- Administers and manages sites and subsites and manages site layout and content.
- Manages SharePoint branding/content and provides guidance and input for content management policy, along with limited content management.
- Support SharePoint page development, organization, design, and content working with the Element Squadron, Directorate, and leadership personnel.
- Provide SharePoint support to end-users. Manage and report on the overall server health and functionality. Review events and messages reported in Event Viewer and Performance Monitor. Monitor and report on SharePoint trends to include site usage and growth, disk space usage and growth. Document administration, maintenance, structure, and user permissions for SharePoint.
- Provide documentation for administration, maintenance, structure, and user permissions for the SharePoint portal and applications.
- Automate Business Processes using SharePoint Workflow capabilities within SharePoint Designers and Visual Studio as required
- Provide user training, provisioning, and management of SharePoint Online
- Support intranet sites built on SharePoint, to include the configuration, security, operation and maintenance of all web portal sites
- Deploy custom developed and third-party SharePoint solution packages.
- Administers and manages command designated sites and subsites to include site layout and content.
- Perform vulnerability and risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle and designs and implements a robust disaster recovery plan. Manages SharePoint branding and provides guidance and input for content management policy, along with limited content management.
- Implement and integrate IA defense postures to JCSE’s communications systems and architectures when coordinated or immediately upon being directed to secure reported cyber threats from the appropriate level of authority.
- Document SharePoint configurations and architecture and disk space usage.
- Manage and report on the overall server health and functionality. Report events and messages in Event Viewer and Performance Monitor.
- Develop, update, and maintain SOP, TTPs, or work instructions
- MCSE – Business Applications / MCSE – SharePoint (or equivalent)
- Current DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification (CompTIA Security+ce, CCNA Security, CySA+, etc.)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree with 4 or more years of practical Database Administration experience; specific years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Clearance: Secret