User must have ADO skillset (AzureDevOps).
- Exhibit behaviors of a Lean-Agile Leader through mindset; helps the team embrace SAFe core values, adopt and apply SAFe principles and implement SAFe practices
- Support the team rules of Scrum, eliminate impediments and lead the team in efforts for relentless improvement and heightened efficiency
- Ensure technology and service delivery roadmap support the solution strategy and are sustainable to meet the needs of the various solutions being delivered on that product
- Facilitate the team’s progress toward team goals; utilizing the current Program Increment (PI) Objectives as Iteration Goals
- Ensure that goals, scope and product backlog items are understood and can be fulfilled by team members
- Collaborate with Product Owner, customers and developers to identify and clarify scope of problems/issues in terms of business/systems requirements and processes
- Support the team’s efforts to continuously improve communications and relationships with other delivery teams; represent the team in the Scrum of Scrums (SoS), helping the team remain aware of engagement opportunities and program effectiveness
- Engage in challenging the old norms of development to improve performance in the areas of quality, predictability, flow, and velocity
- Support software development teams in applying the Scrum framework
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Update Azure DevOps (ADO) with User stories.