Clearance Requirement: Must be a U.S. Citizen and either a current DHS/CBP clearance or Active DoD Secret or Top-Secret clearance.
As the Senior DevSecOps Engineer, you will be leading our team to extend and implement a robust CI/CD and application security pipeline leveraging best practices for our state-of-the-art cloud solutions that will help lower cost of our support services and improve our customer support. You will be part of a fast-moving program team, using agile and scrum processes to transform our DoD customers to state-of-the-art cloud solutions.
As the lead DevSecOps Engineer, you will oversee the strategy, design, develop, and maintain build pipelines and methods to monitor our Oracle cloud targeted development, test/staging, and production environments. You are focused on automation and are passionate about creating best in class tooling for our Developers, Integration, Cybersecurity, and Operations teams. You will work collaboratively with the department and functional groups across the organization. This position will be remote, allowing you to reside within San Antonio area (where the program is managed) or where you currently live within the United States.
- Establishes CI/CD and DevSecOps execution plan to maximize performance and quality;
- Establishes associated standards (for areas such as build and deployment processes, data pipeline between Oracle HCM pods and OCI applications, etc.);
- Ensures CI/CD and DevSecOps capabilities/processes aligns with the DoD’s establish security architecture that includes, but not limited to, automation, where best suited and ensure processes and implementation account for data separation, environment separation (dev, test, prod), and separation of user and privilege user roles;
- Applies CI/CD for defining & operating the configuration management process to handle Non-Production and Production environments;
- Builds CI/CD based version control, automated builds, and release management that align with DoD and Oracle requirements;
- Documents the programs enterprise CI/CD and DevSecOps strategy, high level data flow, establishes an end-to-end data management/ technical architecture, integrates with the right tools (Jira, Jenkins, Selenium, ANSIBLE, GitLab, Docker, etc.), and provides corresponding roadmaps;
- Facilitates solutions to integrate a more automated code analysis validation process, where possible;
- Leads and manages CI/CD and DevSecOps implementation across a matrixed team; tracking and managing solutions, status updates, schedules and risks; daily collaboration efforts are expected;
- Communicates with senior leadership and potentially with executive leadership (internally or client) regarding matters of significant importance to the organization/project
- BS and 8+ years of prior experience, add'l experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Must be a US Citizen, must meet eligibility requirements for a position of public trust and will be subject to a government initiated security investigation
- A minimum of five years of DevSecOps experience.
- Experience in defining an enterprise data platform strategy and establishing an end-to-end CI/CD program;
- Experience setting up and maintaining the full DevSecOps practice and processes;
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline automation tools, cloud environments and associated cloud deployments and network stack/protocols; knowledgeable in building and working with Docker containers;
- Ability to work in agile environment and collaborate with other teams/groups in a fast paced agile environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good team player who shares knowledge and experience with team members; ability to work in a fast-paced environment; capable of working under deadlines with minimal supervision
- U.S. Federal government consulting DevSecOps experience preferred;
- Has in-depth understanding of Oracle cloud technologies, OCI and HCM SaaS;
- Any of the following DevSecOps related certifications are desired: Certified Professional - DevOps Foundation (CP-DOF), Certified Professional (CP) DevSecOps, or Certified DevSecOps Professional (CDP)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university preferred;