Our client is seeking a Data Analyst Azure Engineer.
In Digital Labs, we develop innovative member and team member experiences that leverage the latest technologies in open source and the Cloud. Digital Information Management (DIM) is a team of engineers committed to championing a data-driven decision-making culture and meet the business demand for timely insight-focused analytics and information delivery.
You should be a strong analytical thinker, detail-oriented and love working with data with a strong background in data analytics
- Use analytics for capitalizing on the data for making decisions and achieving better outcomes for the business.
- Derive insights to differentiate member and team member experiences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Design innovating reporting capabilities that provide key insights into cloud adoption, quality metrics and business KPI’s.
- Assist with maintenance of existing reports and work with team members to develop new reports using MS Power BI.
- Apply experience in analytics, data visualization and modeling to find solutions for a variety of business and technical problems.
- Querying and analyzing small and large data sets to discover patterns and deliver meaningful insights.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 2+ years with analytical and data visualization tools and techniques (Power BI)
- Experience in effectively communicating analysis and insight to all levels of the organization
- Experience eliciting and documenting requirements
- Proficiency in SQL, R or Python
- Experience with data modeling tools (Azure Analysis Services)