The RIM Analyst will assist the Records and Information Management (RIM) Team with enhancing and maintaining the maturity of Records and Information Management across the enterprise as well as monitoring the performance of RIM efforts through the analysis of the technology tools, applications and products used, and contemplated for use, across Navy Federal.
The RIM Analyst will support the development and implementation of instructions, procedures, processes, technology and controls that enable RIM operations across the enterprise.
- Collaborates with engineering teams to ensure alignment of technologies with records retention objectives.
- Maintains an understanding of relevant Records and Information Management industry standards, best practices and technology.
- Provides technical support in developing functional requirements, implementing, and maintaining existing and future technical solutions
- Collaborates and assist with the planning, analysis, implementation and maintenance of new technology and related methods pertaining to Records Management
- Monitors and analyzes key performance indicators for RIM across Navy Federal
- Participates with business units in problem resolution related to RIM efforts
- Supports the assessment and analysis of business units' adherence to records retention policies and processes and collaborate with stakeholders to identify any compliance gaps and develop a path forward to compliance.
- Supports the creation and/or revisions of instructions, procedures, processes, standards and other RIM documentations
- Participates in the development of change management and communication initiatives related to Records Retention, including policy changes and development / delivery of training materials.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or similar combination of training, education and experience
- Experience with M365 governance, ServiceNow, records management software systems, or similar technology products
- Experience with Agile methodology/working within an Agile development environment
- Coursework in Information Technology, Information Management, or business law
- Effective skills in transitioning between detailed technical vs. business-oriented executive discussions to understand and convey complex technical issues.
- Working knowledge of the financial services industry
- Working knowledge of legal and regulatory environment as it relates to records management and/or information governance, as well as risk areas and leading practices
- Effective skills relating to adhering to details and deadlines
- Effective research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience or abilities in working and participating in cross-functional, multidimensional projects and teams
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work independently and in team environments in person and virtually