Location: Mark Center, 4800 Mark Center Drive, Alexandria, VA 22311.
Work Schedule: 100% Onsite
- Responsible for writing technical documents or sections of documents such as manuals, procedures, CONOPs, network diagrams, knowledge management artifacts, etc.
- Effectively communicate with authors, sponsors, and leadership
- Translate technical material into easy to consume material for end-user
- Document and maintain training materials
- Support technical writing and editing of the continuous development and continuous integration to include operational engineering and integration, release management, implementation & migration, and training & knowledge transfer
- Candidate must possess an active DOD Top Secret level security clearance, and be eligible to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI
- BA and 8+ years of relevant experience, including 5+ years of experience in technical writing and editing supporting the federal government. Add’l experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Ability to obtain an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification within 120 days