This position is 100% Onsite – Washington DC (next to the White House)
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI (SCI eligibility) clearance and Sec + certification is a must
- Responsible for the overall support and maintenance of the Microsoft SharePoint platform and related solutions.
- Configure and maintain multiple SharePoint farms in support of partner agencies.
- Provide support for authentication and federation with partner agencies, geographically separated farms and replication capabilities.
- Serve as the Tier 2 technical support resource within the IT department and act as the SME for SharePoint-related projects and assess/implement new capabilities as needed throughout the organization.
- Integrate with the knowledge management teams within DISA and partner agencies
- Manage and administer SharePoint and 3rd party tools
- 5+ years of experience in SharePoint 2016/2019 Development on-premises
- 3+ years of experience in Atlassian/JIRA development and administration
- Experience with SharePoint content/site migration.
- Experience with JIRA Service Desk including workflows, forms and custom configurations.
- Certifications / SharePoint Administration – Desired