Clearance Level: Must have an active Secret clearance.
Years of Experience: 7-10 years
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree - Experience may be considered in place of education requirement
The DevSecOps Engineer shall have extensive knowledge and hands-on experience integrating DevSecOps tools as part of an agile team to achieve Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) of applications. The engineer should be at least a mid to senior level engineer capable of mentoring junior developers and engineers. The successful engineer will have experience building products and services that improve software developer feedback loops, time to-production, rollback strategies, CI/CD automation at an Individual Contributor level. The engineer should also possess effective communication skills to interact with various stakeholders internal and external to the organization.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent technical degree; or equivalent industry experience.
- Three-plus (3+) years of experience developing production software leveraging modern languages (including: Java, Python, Go, NodeJS, etc.)
- One-plus (1+) years of experience developing containerized services deployed in production on orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm, etc.
- Three-plus (3+) years of experience with agile and lean software development philosophies.
- One-plus (1+) years of experience working with relational and/or non-relational databases e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch etc.
- Two-plus (2+) years of demonstrated experience with modern version control systems such as Git, Subversion, Mercurial, etc.
- Clearable to a SECRET or above security clearance
- CompTIA Security+ CE or other DoD 8570 IAT II certification
- Six-plus (6+) years of experience leading teams of software engineers and extensive expertise in CI/CD implementation with proven track record of performance
- Five-plus (5+) years of experience developing containerized services deployed on orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes, Mesos, etc.